In recent times, a lot of people shifted to Keto diets to be a fit and energetic an entire day. Products like Ketologie makes your supplementation easy and helps you avoid your sugar cravings as well.
Now, if you’re a poor planner who strays from their diet and eating too many carbs or not enough fat can throw you out of Ketosis process. Well, to avoid glitches in your diet, the company has recently launched their famous 21-day keto Kickstarter where you learn some goodies about their services.
So, without wasting time, let’s have an in-depth look where we’ll discuss everything about Ketologie which you should know before buying it!
What is Ketologie?
Ketologie is a new supplement provider which is designed for those who are on a tight ketogenic diet. The products offered by Ketologie has a label highlights that the product is made up to 75% fat, 20% protein, as well as <2% net carbohydrates.
Now, as you are following a tight keto diet, it is incredibly useful to have a Ketologie rather than a regular protein shake. Having a keto diet helps you get an effective and wide range of health benefits. So, you need a careful application of highly accurate dietary measurement to get the best results.
The Ketologie range is devise to provide high fat, protein content supplementation with minimal carbohydrates content. In addition to this, the drink also offers you a tasty and effective alternative to the potent but unpalatable practice of drinking coffee with butter or ‘Bulletproof coffee.’
- It uses grass-fed bovine collagen protein.
- Ketologie can be used in a hot drink, like coffee, to make a keto ‘Cafe Mocha Drink.’
- Helps you fight against Fatigue Level 3 and higher.
- The ingredients available in Ketologie Keto Shake are 100% natural and are sugar-free.
Why Should You Go to a Keto Diet?
“Nutritional Ketosis” is a natural metabolic state where your body burns fat for fuel rather than carbohydrates. Now, when you decrease the available glucose in your body, stored fats are broken down which your body uses for energy. During this process, fatty acids known as ketones are released into the bloodstream; hence, the name is Ketosis.
Reasons Why People Are Going to Keto
- Reduced Inflammation
- Appetite Control
- Improvise your Mental Focus
- Stable Blood Sugar
- Weight Management or Body Recomposition
- Improves the Sleep Quality
- Stable Moods
Moreover, the Ketogenic diet helps you reduce intake the carbohydrates and increases the percentage of fat intake. Also, you must concern your doctor, physician, or dietitian before following the steady keto diet.
Nutritions Available in Ketologie Keto Shakes
The Ketologie shakes are very nutritious and offer everything that a keto dieters need to stay connected. The nutritional values for the Ketologie shakes vary from flavor to flavor. Here’s the ingredients available in the Ketologie and the amount of it:-
- Calories – 300
- Fat – 25 grams
- Total Carbs – 17 grams
- Dietary Fiber – 7 grams
- Erythritol – 8 grams
- Net Carbs – <2 grams
- Protein – 15 grams
You might be worried about the carbs per serving available in Ketologie. Well, you don’t have to worry as they are not the real carbs. Both the carbs are dietary fiber, and erythritol are included in the carb total. However, both the ingredients will not affect your blood glucose or insulin levels.
Fiber is indigestible, which means it’s an excellent source for all intents and purposes and contains zero calories. Talking about Erythritol then it’s a sugar alcohol which is sweet in taste. However, it’s not like fiber, that breaks down when it passes through your digestive system. Erythritol is also known as a source of carbs, however your body isn’t able to use it for the energy source.
Also, Ketologie comes with zero sugar and contains less than 2 grams of net carbs per serving.
Ingredients of Ketologie Keto Shakes
The ingredients in Ketologie Keto Shakes slightly vary from flavor to flavor, but the standard and most beneficial ingredients are as follows:-
- Coconut Oil – It is one of the healthiest fats around, and it’s quite popular in keto dieting circles. Moreover, coconut oil is suitable for both heart and brain and is medium-chain triglycerides as well as MCTs. Coconut oil can help you increase ketone production and offers you a sustainable source of energy.
- Collagen Peptides – This one is a versatile source of protein that promotes bone, joint as well as skin health. Ketologie Keto Shakes contains grass-fed bovine collagen for high digestibility, clean taste as well as smooth texture.
- Sea Salt – Well, sea salt is fundamentally a source of flavor which contains iodine for intensifying thyroid function and health. Apart from that, Sea Salt available in Ketologie is a good source of minerals called electrolytes that help you ward off too many symptoms of keto flu. It can also help you fight headaches, nausea, and muscle cramps.
- Natural Flavours – Ketologie Keto Shakes come in three great tastes, and each one of them is naturally flavored. The flavors come from the ingredients like Dutch Cocoa as well as Vanilla Extract.
- Organic Plant Sweeteners – Well, Ketologie shakes doesn’t use sugar or harsh artificial sweeteners. It has an entirely natural taste because the nutrients present in it are natural plant-based alternatives to sugar. Also, these plant-based alternatives have no impact on your blood sugar and have little to the fraction of calories.
How to take Ketologie Keto Shakes Properly?
Well, there are a lot of different ways in which you can use Ketologie Shakes. The easiest among all is to add two scoops of power or one pre-measured 60g sachet and mix it with approx 300-350ml of either water or your favorite unsweetened nut milk. Once you’ve added the sachet and water, use a standard protein shaker or a blender and mix it well.
Note:- You can use the blender and add ice to make the drink thicker and creamier.
In case you want a lighter shake, you can add one scoop, i.e., 30g of powder and half the amount of water. This option is quite useful if you want a 150-calorie keto snack rather than an entire 300-calorie meal.
Alternative use of Ketologie
Well, you’re not limited to only making keto shakes. You can also use this particular drink by combining it with other ingredients to make it keto-friendly snacks as well as desserts.
The best part about it is if you’re a person who is in love with pudding, tea latte, chia pudding or even hot chocolate then you can have a look to Ketologie comprehensive “Recipe Page” to make healthy stuff.
Radically, it’s your choice of how you use Ketologie. Either you can use Ketologie after your exercise to speed up the recovery or have a shake instead of a meal or other high carb snacks. So, it’s your choice of how you treat it, as a keto food or a regular protein drink.
Things You Can Make With Ketologie
Ketologie is a versatile supplement which makes it quite appealing. They are a great addition to your beverages, and the flavors are also mesmerizing. Now, here we have featured the best things which you can make from Ketelogie.
- Chocolate Mousse – To make chocolate mousse you have to add some heavy whipping cream to your Ketologie chocolate shake. Once you’ve combined the cream with Ketologie, whip it until you get a chocolate mousse.
- Replace your Nut Milk – This has been a game-changer for a lot of people. You can simply replace your almond milk with a milk mix in Ketologie, and you don’t believe that it works out much better than from nut milk.
- Desert Bombs – You can use Ketologie to make fat bombs, and they’re undoubtedly amazing. Get a 2 oz of cream cheese with a single scoop of Ketologie and freeze it.
Note:- You can add chocolate chips to make it tastier than usual.
Benefits of Ketologie Keto Shakes
Ketologie Keto Shakes offer the following benefits and here are some of them which we have mentioned:-
- Source of Protein – These are the excellent source of muscle-building, stomach-filling, as well as, metabolism-boosting protein. On ketone, 20-30% of your calories should come from protein; however, it’s not always beneficial to cook food which is high in protein like eggs, meat, and fish.
- Faster Recovery from Exercise – Working out needs a lot of energy, and the sooner you recover, the faster you’ll be able to hit back to the gym and do it all over again. Ketologie shakes primarily contain all the nutrition which you need to kick-start the process. They are a good source of electrolytes, which are the minerals and helps you lose your sweat.
- Healthier Skin, Hair & Joints – Collagen present in Ketologie shakes are an essential protein which helps you in tissue repair and health. Also, these are good for our skin, hair, nails, as well as bones. Moreover, collagen can also help you hold back the time and age more slowly.
- Helps you beat your Cravings – It happens with a lot of us when you quit carbs and shifted to an entire keto diet it can trigger your sugar cravings. Now, giving in to your desires will derail your diet.
However, with Ketologie shakes, you can enjoy the sweet-tasting treat without ruining your diet.
Limitations of Ketologie Drinks
As Ketologie shakes are one of the best ketos shake available in the market, but here are some of the limitations which you should consider before buying.
- Weight Gain – Ketologie shakes give you 300 calories per servings, and are very substantial. Now, if you’re drinking these shakes as a meal replacement, then it’s fine. However, if you take it with an already calorie-dense diet, then you can gain weight quickly. Well, you can avoid this problem by eating a little less to reflect the extra calories.
- Limited Flavours – Ketologie 0offers flavors such as the chocolate, strawberry, as well as Vanilla flavors which are excellent. Now with these range of products, you’ll get bored drinking this very limited to less menu. Also, there are a lot of keto manufacturers who produce long lists of interesting and exciting flavors, but the Keto shakes are only available in three standard tastes.
- Expensive – If you compare Ketologie with other regular protein shakes manufacturers, then you’ll find that Ketologie is quite expensive per servings. But the good thing about it is you’ll get more nutrients per serving, and these shakes have been specially formulated for the keto diet. Now, if you have a tight pocket-friendly budget and you just want a regular protein shake, then you can look for other Keto shakes.
- Stomach Problems – Nutrients like Erythritol and MCTs are two essential nutrients which are linked with stomach problems. Both the nutrients can cause gas, bloating, diarrhea, as well as abdominal pain. Since you’re on a keto diet, and you have to take this, you can avoid these side effects by using smaller quantities as well as increasing the amount you use. Also, you can gradually increase the quantity of your servings once your body adapts the nutrients.
- Rockstar Pure Zero – Is It Keto Friendly?
- Powerade Zero Keto – Is It Keto Friendly?
- Core Organic Drink – Is It Keto Friendly?
- Gatorade Zero Keto – Is It Keto Friendly?
- Sparkling Ice Water – Is It Better For You Than Soda?
The Bottom Line – Is Ketologie Worth it?
A study has found that protein shakes are beneficial while you’re on a ketogenic diet. Naturally low in calories, they provide an easy way to get your protein intake up by 20 to 30% in a day. On the other hand, the majority of protein shakes are low in nutrients and are not particularly designed for ketogenic diets.
Now, Ketologie Keto Shakes are quite different from other ketone shakes. These are formulated for only ketogenic diets and is designed to support your ketogenic diet efforts, including coconut oil, collagen peptides as well as organic natural sweeteners.
These are an overall keto meal, which is ideal for your snack or meal replacement. You just need to mix it up with water and drink it – easy. Also, you can replace it with keto-friendly recipes such as chia pudding as well as chia late.
Overall, if you’re looking for ready in seconds keto meal, a post-workout energy boost, or a shot of ketone-producing MCTs, then you must give a try to Ketologie Shakes. These are designed for diet high-fat protein shake mixes which you’re looking for! Now, if you’ve any queries or suggestions, then do let us know in the comment section.
In this article we will have an in-depth look where we’ll discuss everything about Ketologie which you should know before buying it!