In this 18 Shake reviews you will find: what is 18 Shake, how to use it, its ingredients, benefits, side effects, real users reviews, packages, prices, where to buy it, pros & cons.
The weight loss industry is going in trend right now. Every single person is obsessed with fat. Right now, most of the people who want to lose weight have less time to follow a properly structured diet plan. Diet combined with weight training, along with cardiovascular activities is the only way to lose fat. 18 Shake is something which can replace your whole meal with a single drink.
Meal replacement supplements have gained a lot of importance in the market, and due to its popularity currently, it is the most selling supplement.
If we talk about 18 Shake then, It is also a meal replacement shake with proper nutritional value along with some essential vitamins that body need. It is also known as “Luxury meal replacement.” But what are the easy things that make it unique? Let’s read the complete details & review of 18 Shake.
What is 18 Shake?
18 Shake is a meal replacement drink consists of duo protein which is whey concentrate and whey isolate. The company claims. This is one of the luxury meal replacement shake in the market with no harmful ingredients.
18 shake does not contain any harmful ingredients such as artificial sweetener, soy, gluten that makes it unique for health-conscious people.
Apart from all this, It does contain only 90 calories per serving that makes a perfect combination of protein and low-fat supplement. It comes with four mouth-watering flavors:
- Cookies & cream
18 Shake manufactured by the company 18 Nutrition, California United States. The company also claim to offer a free ebook along with every purchase to provide a perfect meal plan along using this shake. Apart from this, It does help with fat loss, improving metabolism.
18 Shake Ingredients:
What are the unique ingredients that make this meal replacement shake so exclusive and luxurious for anyone?
It does have a right combination of ingredients that helps in fat loss, and if we talk about the nutritional value, then It does contain around 1.5 gm of fat, 15gm of protein. Let’s check out the list of ingredients used to make this shake.
#1 Duo- protein complex:
18 Shake does contain around 15gm of protein per serving and from where it is coming from?
Yes, from the Duo- protein complex (Whey protein concentrate + Whey protein isolate).
Whey protein is one of the significant supplement used by every other gym-goer. Whey derived from milk that makes it easily digestible for everyone. It also provides the required amino acids needed for aiding fat loss and improving metabolism.
The combination of whey concentrate and whey isolate is perfect. Whey concentrate contains more fats and carbs due to low processing, and on the other hand, whey isolates consist of around 90% of protein due to the cumbersome process.
#2 Fibersol-2 (Maltodextrin):
It is one of the perfect experiment, and the human-made fiber fibers-2 is used to surpass hunger and control appetite.
The case study of 2015 shows that taking 10gm of fibers results in reducing hunger and controlling appetite in a normal human being. Whereas, you are getting around 15gm of fibers in this shake per serving.
However, It does not contain any calories.
#3 Vitamins and minerals:
A human body needs some essential nutrients and vitamins to live. These minerals and vitamins not only help us inside but the outside as well that includes our skin, hair, and other structures too. Let’s have a look at the vitamins & minerals we are getting through per serving of using this meal replacement shake.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin. It often used for improving metabolism in the body and also protect the body defense system.
- Vitamin K: Vitamin K is one of the essential vitamin generally found in vegetables used for reducing the risk of cancer and improving cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is a vital vitamin for the body. It often aids in cell growth, healthy skin, and also used for boosting the immune system of the body.
- Niacinamide (B3): Niacinamide B3 is used for maintaining the healthy cholesterol level in the body and insulin levels as well.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is one of the vital vitamins needed in daily life. It does help in improving the skin structure and also aids in enhancing the immune system to prevent us from cold and flu.
- Vitamin B12: It usually found in non-veg substances. It does help with reducing depression and stress.
- Thiamine (B1): B1 is used for getting rid of extra stress made in the collagen of the body.
- Pantothenic acid (B5): Important Vitamin and mineral to help with cardiovascular health and also helps in digesting protein. The other benefits are help from hair loss and even in the digestion of different vitamins.
- Vitamin D3: Natural vitamin generally found in eggs or exposing ourselves in the Sun. It does help with making our bone stronger.
- Riboflavin: It is responsible for boosting energy by converting the amount of sugar present in the body for energy.
- Folic Acid: synthesizes and repairs DNA and RNA.
- Vitamin E: It is one of the vital vitamin generally used for treating hair, skin problems, and physical endurance.
- Biotin (B7): Biotin often used for treating hair loss and also helps in glowing of skin.
- Chromium nicotinate: It helps in burning fat, normalize blood sugar levels, reducing cravings, and also, to protect our heart.
- Potassium iodide: It helps in balancing hormonal stress in the body.
Copper chelate: It helps in boosting the cells of blood and also, helps in increasing the energy levels.
- Zinc citrate: balances hormones, and prevents cancer and heart diseases.
- Selenium chelate: Antioxidant mineral helps in lower inflammation and premature signs of aging.
- Calcium: One of the vital minerals required in the body to maintain healthy and strong bones.
- Phosphorous: It protects blood vessels and also, boosts muscle function.
- Magnesium: Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy cell, muscle, and nerve function.
- Sodium: Helps in hydration and promoting the essential electrolytes require in the body.
#4 Natural Cocoa:
Cocoa is a form of dark chocolate, and it is having tons of health benefits, including lowering the blood pressure, improving the mood and also, helps in reducing the stress. This is one of the luxurious ingredients present in 18 Shake.
How Does 18 Shake Works?
This shake can be used to replace your 1 or 2 meals in a day. It provides you the proper balance of protein, fats, and carbohydrates along with vitamins that your body needs.
This shake specially made for the weight watchers, so does it contains just 90 calories per serving. 18 shake is meant to keep you full all along the nay until your next meal.
The count of lower calories does mean you are going to receive fewer nutrients from this shake. We do admit that it is 3 or 4 times lower than a proper meal, but along with this, you are receiving all the essential vitamins and the minerals that your body needs.
18 Nutrition, Manufacture of 18 shake state that having fewer calories in diet aids in faster weight loss. This shake is all made you create a caloric deficit inside your body so that your body forces to lose weight it owns.
That is how 18 Shake does works in aiding fat loss and improving metabolism.
How To Use It:
The company recommends using it not more than once or twice in a day for replacing your meal. As we do know is eating a proper meal will help us in a numerous way rather than replacing it with any shake.
You can take this powder along with any no or low-fat milk to get a better taste. Also, the ebook you are going to receive will consist of the recipes of shakes as follows:
- Chocolate strawberry blast
- Super green meal replacement smoothie
- Chocolate coffee protein shake
- Creamy peanut butter shake
- Blueberry bluster shake
- Apple pie shake
- Each of the recipes hardly takes 10 mins to prepare, and It is an easy-to-go meal.
Is there any side effects?
However, the ingredients present in this product is no harmful, and the company does not claims and side effects as well. But, somehow if anyone is allergic to some ingredients like whey protein, then it may create some issues.
As every human body is not the same, and we do not know about the allergy of any specific person. However, the possible side effects with whey protein are:
- Increased thirst
For me, It is working super fine. These are the possible side effects and reported by 1% of customers only. There is no other possible side effect of consuming this shake.
18 Shake Reviews
I am using this shake from the last month, and due to my busy, hectic schedule, I was not able to focus on my diet and always end up with eating junk of outside. There is much other meal replacement service that I had tried but trust me, every other does contain some sugar or carbohydrates, and It is not for me.
I am losing weight, and for my fat loss journey, It is one of the perfect supplement I ever had for replacing my meals in just 2 minutes. I do only have to mix it with water or milk, drink that’s it.
The nutritional value also seems to okay for me. It does only contain 90 calories per serving, which is not more than 5% of daily allowance by the FDA.
- Natural flavoring.
- Free eBook.
- High-Quality protein.
- Easy to make.
- Soy and gluten-free.
- Taste if mixed up with milk.
- Things I Don’t Like:
If you blend it with milk, then you may end up receiving a bitter taste. I do not know if the problem is having with me only. But, the thing I don’t like about 18 shakes is the thicker flavor after mixing it up with milk, and yes, it does not taste great if you do so.
The other thing is, It is very costly and not affordable for an average person.
Where to buy 18 Shake:
18 shake is available to purchase online on its official and exclusive store. It does contain three packages to offer for the customers.
The first package will contain 16 servings in one pack and, It will cost around 90$. The second package consists of 2 Packs of 16 servings each and the cost of the second package is less than 25% of the double first package.
There is no free shipping if you order the first package. However, If you do prefer the second and third packages, you will get free shipping from the company.
Money-Back Guarantee & Refund Policy:
18 Nutrition, The manufacturer of 18 shake does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, but it does require 20% for restocking fee.
We have checked out the claims the company made for the customers and reviews over the internet. After collecting all the information and by using the product myself I conducted this review of 18 Shake, and I can do say now It is one of the perfect meal replacement shakes compared to the other ones offered in the market.
However, It is a bit costly, but if you do prefer the benefits of using it as it does contain almost all of the vital vitamins and minerals that a body needs, Then It can be your travel and meeting partner as well.
Apart from this, The company claims that the lower calorie intake you take throughout the day, the faster you will lose your weight. 18 Shake does contain not more than 90 calories per serving, which again makes it perfect for any individual who does want to lose fat without putting any much effort.
Does the 18 Shake help weight loss? Read my 1900 word unbiased article on 18 shake reviews and research and decide for yourself.