Hello, it's me! I've been going cray

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Seb Seb 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tessa Tessa 
    Participant

Wow. How excited am I to find this forum? F**K YES!!! Hahah i dont like airing my true feelings or thoughts on social media where people I know will talk shit, judge and think they know my business. So, sharing with like minded strangers, I mean QUEENS will be more satisfying than sex. LOL. Sadly, I mean that because ever since the arrival of my first I have lost my sex drive/libido. But, that’s a rant for another time!!!

I don’t care if nobody reads what I write because its mostly for myself. I do hope that someone does relate haha otherwise maybe I am a bit loopy!!!

I need to get out of my head sometimes because shit gets cray up in there lol. Everyone needs relief but I guess we all do it in different ways. I feel best when I get to just write what comes to mind regardless of how much sense it makes.

Sooo, instead of going cray anymore I can write about it all and not feel so emotionally lonely… if that’s even feeling.

My man child will probably benefit from this blog site too. THANK YOU!!! Haha look forward to some good yarns and shit talk.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Tessa Tessa.
    Profile photo of Elena Elena 
    Participant

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Elena Alexandra, my Husband Alexandra left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. Luke Lele Spell Temple that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my Husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr. Luke Lele for bringing back my Husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on [email protected]

Profile photo of Seb Seb 
    Participant

just skip right over that second post!
    it’s good to have somewhere to be able to write freely, I guess you can write whatever you want on fb too but there is a lot more exposure to close friends and family that like you say leads to judging.
    It’s good to be cray, it’s good to be loopy, it’s good that we are all different and can get along behind the screens.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account