What's happened to our number one queen???

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Seb Seb 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cat Cat 
    Participant

I haven’t seen a post from Constance in well… ages? I actually stopped coming to check if she was still writing!

CONSTANCE WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?

Profile photo of Elena Elena 
    Participant

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Elena Alexandra, my Husband Alexandra left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. Luke Lele Spell Temple that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my Husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr. Luke Lele for bringing back my Husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on [email protected]

Profile photo of Seb Seb 
    Participant

besides when this forum was first started, she hasn’t made a great contribution but I guess she is relying on all the queens to keep it rolling. Constance does more of the articles rather than forum.

what I am absolutely sick of seeing is crap like the above post. Ugh. A quick scroll thru the first few pages of recent forum posts and this crap appears on every single one. Where are the moderators? Get rid of that crap. People come on here to ‘talk’ to others, not to see that dribble. If it was relevant then I would say fair enough but …

I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t post very often but am always checking in to see what people have to say. Unfortunately this forum hasn’t been as active as I had hoped but I am sure things will pick up. There are clearly many many queens out there.

Profile photo of Cat Cat 
    Participant

Hi Seb, totally agree! That shit above really really annoys me > πŸ™

Yeh I bet she is really busy I always see places advertising with what they have on any her as a special guest, I just miss her posts πŸ™

Profile photo of Seb Seb 
    Participant

and it’s happened again, one person posting absolute shite over and over

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account