What do you LOVE about your bod?

This topic contains 51 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Moira Moira 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of mystic81 mystic81 
    Participant

I love my green eyes, my toned legs and my butt…..

Profile photo of Mrs Deary Mrs Deary 
    Participant

I read an interesting study into kids and mum’s relationships.
    Apparently u can tell ur daughter over and over again she’s beautiful , but , if u stand there and put urself down, she will grow up doing the same. (Obviously it’s alot more long winded than that! )
    Now we take turn every day to say one thing we love about ourselves and about each other.

I’d say my tummy for carrying my babies, my boobs for feeding my babies (and they are fun) and my bum coz it attracted my husband.

Profile photo of Mamameg86 Mamameg86 
    Participant

My feet. My eyes. … No third.

Profile photo of Flo Flo 
    Participant

Hey Con and all the other queens!
    Well, since you asked, I’ll share with you my favourite body parts. Nr 1 is my waist: probably still too big but really beautifully present, small in comparison with my hips. It makes my contours so feminine.
    Nr 2 must be my lips. They are full but not over the top, soft but still firm, just right.
    Nr 3, ehm… I guess my legs. They are quite large, on the short side I’m afraid. But they have lots of shape, with (very) full thighs, curved calves and small ankles.
    And you know, this body may not be perfect, but it has served me for 33 years so far and have me 2 beautiful boys as well. So thank you, blobby, pale, wrinkled, hairy, scarred body!

Profile photo of Sambo Sambo 
    Participant

My height, my legs and my brain.

Profile photo of Heidi Clark Heidi Clark 
    Participant

HI there, I’ve been thinking on this question for a bit. I’m in love with my lashes, they are long and beautiful. I also have learned to love my kankles. My grandmother who was a strong Queen, also had kankles. Whenever I am feeling bad about my kankles, I think of my strong grandmother and smile. I also love my hair. 🙂

Profile photo of Moira Moira 
    Participant

I have this ginormous smile that I wear most of the time. (When I’m not crying from exhaustion, or because my 3 year old smacked me in the face)
    My hands. They are strong and capable.
    My uterus for growing the most magical creatures I have ever met.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account