Torn about having another baby.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sam Sam 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sam Sam 
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I’m a full time Mum to a beautiful 6 month old. Until now I have been absolutely against having another baby. My first pregnancy was complicated as was my labour.

I watched my daughter lovingly look into the eyes of a friend’s 2 year old the other day and it’s making me think that I don’t want her to grow up alone without a sibling.

I’m really torn because there are SO many reasons for me not wanting another child but there are also valid reasons for wanting another one.

Falling pregnant with my daughter was planned but I put it off for a few years because I was scared. I eventually got to a point where I thought “I’m not going to magically wake up one day being 100% confident about having a baby” so it was kind of a “bugger it, I’ll just do it” situation. And I can’t imagine my life without my daughter.

So I guess my question is, is deciding to have baby number 2 kind of the same scenario? Or am I being an idiot in thinking that?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account