The Struggle is REAL!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jewels Maddern Jewels Maddern 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Butters Butters 
    Participant

I am really struggling at the moment trying my hardest to love the body I live in when all I find time to do is hate my body and the person I am.

I am constantly reading and looking for inspiration to help me along with this journey to loving the person I am but I am tired…..tired of trying so hard and not getting any where maybe I am look in the wrong places which led me here!

I am fed up with fighting with myself should I keep trying to lose weight or should I just accept who I am right now……photos I can not stand looking at any photos of myself they dont represent who I am in my head.

I am just so tired of this fight tired of fighting myself tired of being lead to believe that what I look like isnt acceptable.

Profile photo of Jewels Maddern Jewels Maddern 
    Participant

Dear Butters…

I don’t have all the answers as to why you feel the way you do about yourself I but I do know this…your not alone dear and precious Queen. And you are on this planet for a reason this is no mistake. I think you are very brave to have shared your heart on this forum and I am personally sending you love and big hug.

Jewels xoxox

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account