Some Queens Actually Breed With Fuckwit!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Errin Errin 1 day, 17 hours ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Marryyourself1st Marryyourself1st 
    Participant

Lol..shock horror “some fuckwit only reveal themselves after the baby pops out, like “TA-DAAAAAH I’m actually a fuckwit!!!'” (PG 153, Like a queen, Constance Hall) omg i peed my pants a little….this is the truest shit I’ve come to know in my time, now as a rockin it single mum..because ladies…being with a fuckwit actually rubs off on you…NO just NO! I’m still laughing at that quote..made my year!! CHEERS TO THE NEW ONE ROLLING IN 10HRS BRING THAT ON! XXX

Profile photo of Errin Errin 
    Participant

I married and bred with a fuckwit. I also divorced that fuckwit and have been a single mama for the best part of the last 7 years. Everyday I’m stoked with my decision. No friends alienated me but the “boys club” don’t come near me, which suits me fine.
    You’re never the idiot that stayed, no matter how long it takes you to extricate yourself from a fuckwit. You’re stronger than you realize and the high fives / fist pumps you get from your tribe keep you keepin on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account