Shoalwater/safety bay WA

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Paige Paige 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Rachel Fleck Rachel Fleck 
    Participant

Yes we are free thurs where did you want to go? is 9am to early for you Jackson is up super early

Profile photo of Paige Paige 
    Participant

Hi ladies..
    Weather not looking to good Rachel
    How would you ladies like to catch up for drink sunday arvo at whistling kite?

Participant

Sorry Rachel didn’t see your reply there. If weather is good 9am is good. Did u wanna meet at the main play ground at rockingham foreshore?

Participant

yes sounds good, coffee shops near buy, sunday is a great idea Im camping this weekend though so we;ll keep it in mind for next time πŸ™‚

Profile photo of MonMon MonMon 
    Participant

As said earlier, I work so no day time dates for me. But have fun!

Participant

Hi Rachel 2morrow sounds good πŸ™‚
    We will be at the main play ground at 9. Ill be the 1 rocking the pram to get Noah to sleep while chasing Ethan hehe.
    Next Sunday be good. You keen for drink next Sunday Monmon?

Participant

As in the 27th? Should work. πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Elena Elena 
    Participant

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Elena Alexandra, my Husband Alexandra left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. Luke Lele Spell Temple that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my Husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr. Luke Lele for bringing back my Husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on [email protected]

Participant

Hey ladies unfortunately i wont be able to make it 2morrow but def be up for it another day

Participant

I won’t be able to make it tomorrow either. Assumed nothing was plan as I didn’t get any reply about the date. Will try again next time. Hope play date went well.

Participant

Sooorry guys I completely forgot we have been away camping for the weekend, we got a camp trailer a few weeks ago so are heading out most weekends away from house duties! What is the random post from Elena??

Participant

Hey ladies how r u all? Haven’t been on here in a bit.
    No idea bout that Elena..must be a spam. How was camping Rachel?
    How r u Mon?

Profile photo of newtech18 newtech18 
    Participant

know the best whatsapp group names list 2017. Awesome group names, have a look.

Participant

Het ladies camping was great how was your trip down south? Im off to NZ on christmas day and Jacksons birthday party on the 18th Dec so i may have to catch up next year unless you guys want to do a week night? it is that crazy time of year. Is that another spam Iv never had that in a group chat before

Participant

Hi all. I’m well Paige. Hoping everyone is looking forward to Christmas but not the stress etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account