Shoalwater/safety bay WA

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Paige Paige 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Queen Nicola Queen Nicola 
    Participant

Mum to 2 girls aged 19 months and 8 months.
    Would love to find others in the area, having had 2 babies in a year and a chronically ill hubby is making me batshit crazy xx

Profile photo of Angela Murray Angela Murray 
    Participant

Hi I’m in secret harbour/golden bay. I son 4 years old who started kinder this year. We moved here from Victoria last November.

Profile photo of MonMon MonMon 
    Participant

Ladies….I’m trying to set up play dates for the lonely mums here…interested?

Participant

As in meeting for the mum’s/parent’s sakes – find new friends, someone to whinge to etc.

Profile photo of Paige Paige 
    Participant

Hi,
    I am in Warnbro and have a 2.5yr old boy and 8.5month old boy.
    Im looking for mum with bubs to talk to and also any mums who have or are going through hard times with hubby/partner.
    In need of good advice, support and a non judgmental ear.

Profile photo of Angela Murray Angela Murray 
    Participant

Hi

I am in cooloongup and mum to a 4.5 year old boy, moved to WA in November last year,so don’t know many people.

Participant

Hi all. I don;t have any kids, but happy to set up a date or everyone to meet. I have moved to Safety Bay soon a year ago, and lost my old ‘village’. So if you wanna name a good spot for a kids/mums date and I can holler it out to all people here.
    Cheers
    M

Profile photo of Rachel Fleck Rachel Fleck 
    Participant

Hi all
    im in Rockingham with my nearly 3year old as a stay at home Mum, finding it the biggest challenge and keen for play dates wine and whinging 🙂

Participant

Hi Rachel. I don’t have kids but I’m good at listening, having a wine and whinging if you wanna meet up. 🙂

Participant

Hi Rachel and Monmon, playdate with or without kids, wine and whinging is right up my alley atm.
    When are you ladies free?
    I think i have met you once before Rachel..we have a mutual friend 🙂

Participant

Hi Ladies

Sounds like a catch up needs to be organised, Yes Paige we do I did look at your pic and wonder if we had met.
    When are you guys free shall we go to three fat ducks for a coffee soon ? 🙂

Participant

Hi 🙂
    Im free pretty much most days. We have gymbaroo monday mornings amd friday lunch times. Are we doing kids or kids free?
    Monmon you keen?

Participant

My boy is in daycare Mon and Fri I am happy with either lunch and wine coffee picnic by the playground 🙂

Participant

I am keen, but as I am kid free I work Mon-Friday until 4pm. As you mums are in majority you pick place and time and I’ll see if I can squeeze in….

Participant

Hi ladies,
    We r free Thursday Rachel if you wanna do the park?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account