Separating and pregnant!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of TB77 TB77 
    Participant

Hi Queens,

I’m in the process of separating with my husband, I found out he cheated on me when I was 6 months pregnant with our 2nd child and we decided to try to make it work. I recently found out he’s been messaging an ex and confronted him and he confessed to more shit so we have decided to separate so we don’t ruin our kids lives with constant fighting…we had sex at the end of last month..call it a farewell fuck and despite being careful I have ended up 5 weeks pregnant. I’m torn between wanting to keep it but i know that i can barely keep up with Miss 3 and Mister 14 months now, i don’t get much help from him now and when we separate it’ll be even less…he’s saying he won’t acknowledge the baby at all if I continue with the pregnancy, he thinks its wrong to bring a child into the world that isn’t really wanted…i’m freaking out, i feel so guilty about everything…if i have it not being able to give my kids the attention they deserve..is a mum enough for 3 kids 4, 2 and newborn?? Will i cope? financially, mentally…What if its twins…what should i do? I had a termination when i was 17 and was so emotionally wrecked by it…but i’m also doubting my ability to handle a pregnancy ( i get severe morning sickness) and then a newborn..i’m an emotional mess……is it fair to bring a child into the world who’s sister and brother are loved by their father but they wont be?? waaaaaaaaaa this is so fucked up!

Profile photo of Boobsy LaRue Boobsy LaRue 
    Participant

Hi Queen,

I’m so sorry this is happening to you, what a difficult situation.

It sounds like you’re actually thinking this through really well, I know it’s horrible but you’re thinking through what this whole situation means for you and that’s a good thing.

You’ve done it before so you know what a huge effort it is to bring a baby into the world. You are looking at it realistically which is a good foundation for making a decision you will be happy with.

All I can tell you is, there is not a wrong choice here. You need to do what is best for you and your kids.

Love and power to you queen, and a big hug. I wish you all the best.

Profile photo of Ellida Ellida 
    Participant

Hi Queen!
    Now, this is a late reply and I hope you are ok.

I separated when pregnant. We already a toddler together and I left him around week 15. She is now a energetic toddler. It’s been tough, I also suffered morning sickness for most of my pregnancy. It was tough when she was a newborn and it’s tough now. BUT – I love her to bits, just as I love her older brother and it’s is as lovely and great and wonderful as it is tough. We have good days and bad days, just like everybody else. Now, you have more on your plate with two older siblings. I’m not going to give any oppinions on what you should do, there is no wrong choice!
    Do you have help and support around you, family/friends etc? If so, you won’t be on your own!

Take care of yourself and all power to you!

Profile photo of Nichie Nichie 
    Participant

HI Queenie.
    I’ve been in your exact shoes before, I had three children under three years of age. My husband left me before I found out I was pregnant with our third.
    I have raised all three children on my own since, they are now 5, 4 and nearly 3 now. I work and study full-time and have just purchased my own house all own my own! and on a nurses wage too!
    If I can manage it then anyone can! I’m a complete mess some days when it comes to the children but they are healthy, intelligent and thriving, we have what we need and a few luxuries as well.

My biggest fear when I found out I was pregnant was how would I cope with a third? Going from one to two children was like the worst nightmare I have ever experienced, #3 just slotted on into our lives, she is just the most laid-back cool kid you’ll ever meet.

My other concern was birthing my baby on my own and not having anyone to bounce the baby off onto. But in my experience the newborn stage went so much smoother, I didn’t have to worry about having the house clean, or cooking full meals, I also didn’t have the midnight arguments because he had to get up for work and I never had anyone making me feel useless for not having everything in order. My husband never helped me do anything and never parented our children so I did not find it to be too much of an adjustment when he left, things got so much easier for me.
    My labour and delivery was quick and effortless, my midwife was so amazing and it truly was a wonderful experience. I had no drugs and it was a completely natural labour/delivery. I can not even begin to describe how calm and peaceful I felt birthing my child on my own (perhaps they had it right keeping the fathers out of the birthing room all those years ago).

I now raise my babies without any of his input, that’s his choice.
    I got fed the same stuff you are, heres the thing. He cant pick and choose which of his children he wants to pay attention too, its either all or nothing and every family court will stand by you on that.
    Here’s another fact, the way he is treating you and speaking about your child, the way he is making you feel.. that’s abuse on a very deep level.. and hes only doing it to mask his guilt and shame of being found out. He doesn’t know how to process that anger and the fear of the unknown so projects it back onto you.
    You are doing nothing wrong.. you did nothing wrong and it is through no fault of your own that this has happened to you! in time you will see that.

Just believe that you are loved and cared.. your queenies are here for you..
    You are not alone in this.. YOU WILL BE OKAY!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses.. I hope you find some comfort in my words. Will be thinking of you xoxo

Profile photo of Elena Elena 
    Participant

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Elena Alexandra, my Husband Alexandra left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. Luke Lele Spell Temple that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my Husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr. Luke Lele for bringing back my Husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on [email protected]

Profile photo of LenisMum LenisMum 
    Participant

Hi TB!

I don’t know if this is still current topic for you or if you’ve made your joice and found a way.

I just want to say, I was in the same situation. I found out that I’m pregnant when our realtionship was in a bad state – more or less over and he didn’t want to have the baby.
    As I always wanted to be a mum and as I was sooooo afraid that depression would come back if I had an abortion it was clear to me that I wouldn’t give up on that baby.
    Now I’m almost due – 4 days to go and the pregnancy has been pure horror. I’m so exhausted, I can’t find words for it – because we DIDN’T break up! He is no help in any way, acts like a little child, lets me do all the work at home without appreciating it one single time. Now waiting for my little one to be finally born, I wish I had been stronger and I wish I had left him when I still could.

So, my point is. Dads/Husbands/Partners are not always helpful. Sometimes they’re just pain in the a… If you feel like you want to have that baby – have it. Your WILL BE strong enough to do that on your own! You don’t need him!

And with all the bad things that happened in the past 9 months – one thing I could never really regret and that is the little sports champion in my belly. I know it will be hard as hell to have her here and at the same time having to sort my life. But it will be ok! It will be good, because that little baby will be in my life.

Sending you lots of strengh!

Profile photo of  Anonymous

Hi everyone,
    Real & Powerful Love spell caster to get your Ex lover back fast online.
    I’m so excited.
    My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My name is Mary Wilkie from England.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: [email protected] ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account