Reached the end of my tether

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Flo Flo 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Claire123 Claire123 
    Participant

I don’t know what else to do.

I’m stressing about such little things. Right now I want to flip because I feel my toddler tapping the sofa with his foot.

I’m up every three hours feeding my 5 month old.

I am not coping with being a mother in general.

Anxiety about things that were never there before.

Husband is seemingly unsupportive.

The list goes on but right now my head is in such a spin I can’t get it all out onto this.

Please send me words of kindness as right now I have never felt so low in my life :'(

Profile photo of Claire123 Claire123 
    Participant

My heart feels like it’s pounding. Don’t want to eat yet want to stuff my face at the same time. Don’t want to be a mum anymore. I have the two best behaved kids and I still feel like my life is the pits. What the fuck is wrong with me :'(

Profile photo of Cat Cat 
    Participant

Oh Clair, please take some time
    To breath. I know exactly how you feel because I feel that way too and I only have one toddler!!! I’m sure your an amazing mummy doing an amazing job! Talk to your partner about how you feel, maybe going and see a GP if also sounds like you may have a little PND.

Sending you lots of love and support xx

P.s I would write more but Iv just spent 6 hours In the hospital with my 16 month old with a reshot fever and projectile vomiting.. I’m covered in it and need a shower. X

Profile photo of Flo Flo 
    Participant

Hello Claire,

I hope you’re feeling a bit better. I know where you are. I’m there too. Just so overwhelmed and nowhere to turn for help. If I were near, I’d come to you and we would do this together 😉 For now, I’m glad to be standing and consider my day successful when I didn’t cry half the day. It’s all crap right now. But I’m sure we’ll get through it.

Cat, hoping your kid is okay now.

Hang on Queens. Then I will too, deal?

Love, Flo.

Profile photo of Flo Flo 
    Participant

Oh and Claire, just stuff your face. You’ll deal with that later. :*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account