Queens are Pack Animals

This topic contains 104 replies, has 102 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of PjMum PjMum 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sharnie Sharnie 
    Participant

Kalgoorlie WA

Profile photo of Queen Starr Queen Starr 
    Participant

Pomona sunshine coast hinterland qld

Profile photo of Samm Samm 
    Participant

Joondalup, WA. Working mum of a nearly 15 year old queen to be. Would love to catch up with fellow queens nearby. Work in Perth but am able to catch up with fellow queens in the metro area. Love to all Queens 💜💜

Profile photo of Tara Tara 
    Participant

Upper hunter NSW.

Profile photo of Cat Cat 
    Participant

Cairns QLD AUSTRALIA

Profile photo of Deb Thornton Deb Thornton 
    Participant

Perth South of river, 18 n 21 yr olds! Working full time, Love to meet others for drinks and catch up 😊

Profile photo of Mimi Mimi 
    Participant

Old Bar, NSW 🙂

Profile photo of Beth Beth 
    Participant

Hey I live in Cambridgeshire UK. I have a 3.5 year old girl and and 1 year old boy. Both trouble. Both awesome. Libby – we aren’t too far away! Hope you read this

Profile photo of Queen Of Hearts Queen Of Hearts 
    Participant

Im in the Fraser Coast area, Qld, Australia.

Profile photo of Punk Punk 
    Participant

Hi OUT THERE, FRIENDSHIP FUN AND LAUGHTER WITH OTHER QUEENS … BENTLEIGH VICTORIA

Profile photo of Jewels Maddern Jewels Maddern 
    Participant

Normanville, South Australia! Mama of 2 cheeky boys!!! All Queens warmly welcomed 💛💛💛

Profile photo of Jess Jess 
    Participant

I’m a young mum of a little princess from Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
    Would love to meet other like minded Queens that just wanna have a coffee (with a secret shot of vodka)

Profile photo of ShellyB ShellyB 
    Participant

Hey fellow Queens! I’m Shelly and I’m a mom of 1 beautiful Queen in training! I’m from the West Midlands in the UK and have been married for 5 years this Halloween. Feel free to message 😉

Profile photo of Annelee Annelee 
    Participant

Queen of the Tron AKA Hamilton, New Zealand. I know that there are LOTS of Queens in the Tron, I see then everyday – They give me that “I know how you feel its ok” look as my 21 month old is having a melt down in the middle of Te Awa Shopping Centre – I see the Queen fighting back the tears at the supermarket check out while her 2 pre schoolers are fighting over who dropped the tray of 24 eggs that now lay broken all over the floor – Queens racing around in all their Queenieness its totally Fabulous….So Queens of the Tron lets get together for a day of Royal Madness or just a Good Old Girlie Gossip

Profile photo of PjMum PjMum 
    Participant

🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of PjMum PjMum.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account