Queen lost her Army

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elena Elena 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of PjMum PjMum 
    Participant

My Army let me down; didn’t support me when I needed it and kicked my queen butt when it when I was down.
    I had a falling out with one, and the army of queens I all introduced and sorta created banded against me. I miss my army;and a fellow queen to talk to; meanwhile they have moved on happy posting selfies together while iam left out πŸ™ What should I do?

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of PjMum PjMum.
    Profile photo of LC LC 
    Participant

I know how you are feeling as this kind of happened to me yesterday. The people who I thought were my friends, who I went out of my way for, treated me like I didn’t exist for most of the day, then changed the plans to something I couldn’t be included in.
    Today I tell myself Fuck them!!! I am an awesome person and I will find better queens! Not sure how yet being I have moved countries, but you know what ? I am an awesome friend and it’s their loss!

You are awesome and they are the ones missing out!!!

Participant

Thanks LC you know what you are so right. Same thing with me; Time to dust my crown off, and find my true fellow queens.xx

Profile photo of LC LC 
    Participant

Good for you! Sometimes it is best to just dust off the bullshit πŸ˜‚

Profile photo of Clare124 Clare124 
    Participant

Same thing happened to me, for years I supported them through so much, parental deaths, horrible break ups, drug habits & divorces. I was always the shoulder to cry on & my spare room was always offered as a port in a storm.
    The second I needed them though, it was all too hard & my queens just vanished!
    I cried, I wallowed, I felt lonely. Then one day I just decided fuck ’em, if they can’t handle me at my worst after years of having me at my best, they don’t deserve my time.
    So I found awesome new queens instead πŸ™‚

Participant

That made my day Claire πŸ™‚ thanks

Profile photo of Deb Deb 
    Participant

I know exactly how you feel. I never had much of an army to begin with but after my miscarriage a month ago there has really only been 1 strong support and that is my partner. there is 1 friend i talk about things with and she says she is always here but im just not feeling that.
    A month later and there is still so called “friends” who i havent seen or even got a message just to see if im ok.
    Some days i feel alone and other days i say fuck them its thier loss.
    Keep ur head high and try find a new army.

Profile photo of Shewillrise Shewillrise 
    Participant

I am slowly learning to put my life back together and learning to be the author of my own becoming. My journey is documented here:

https://howtosalvagealife.wordpress.com/

Please feel free to read, share and offer me some feedback. Thank you greatly x

Profile photo of Elena Elena 
    Participant

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Elena Alexandra, my Husband Alexandra left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. Luke Lele Spell Temple that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my Husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr. Luke Lele for bringing back my Husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account