not me

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sophie Sophie 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Deb Deb 
    Participant

i came here cos i found it on fb. Everyone isnt beautiful, im not, im 21 stone and 50 years old and can barely get around and in pain all the time and my face falls into a naural frown. i catch sight of me and i could weep or batter myself. so sad tonight.hope its ok to put this.

Profile photo of Marsha mom1st Marsha mom1st 
    Participant

Hi Deb, take a closer look in the miror and see the beauty thats inside you. Wear your smile like your crown and no one will ever see your ‘natural frown’
    ‘Chin up queen, or your crown will drop’
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow

Profile photo of Cat Cat 
    Participant

I agree with the above and such nude words πŸ™‚

I wanted to comment but I’m not very good with words. I’m not a small person either some times just reminding myself how lucky I am to be alive without pain or hunger or fear like some people in other counties or abusive relationships ect. Let’s be thankful together πŸ™‚
    We are beautiful women society is not.

Profile photo of Cat Cat 
    Participant

Nude words πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oops nice

Profile photo of Sandra Stamps Sandra Stamps 
    Participant

Completely agree with you Marsha, inner beauty is important rather than outer beauty. Don’t think that you are not good looking. Everyone Queen is beautiful. As Marsha said don’t don’t chin down queen else your crown will fall down. Stay positive and keep smiling.

Profile photo of Sophie Sophie 
    Participant

Let your actions define your beauty Deb. I bet you are a warm compassionate person who just somedays feels like crap though. We all need a pick me up sometimes. Sending love your way and hope tomorrow is a better day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account