Need advice; feel like I'm on a seesaw

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex Alex 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Alex Alex 
    Participant

Hi there
    Ok so hubby and I have been married coming up 6 years and together for coming up 8 years, we have two beautiful kids and I’m questioning our relationship.
    We don’t do anything together regularly and when we do sometimes it feels like we are apart and other times it hits me ‘why have i been feeling like I want to leave, so in love’ but I’m not sure if those few good times are enough to weigh up those not so great times. He can be so a surprising and I feel the love like when we met and then we hit a downward spiral and I question do I still love him or am I just in it for the kids (and my family and friends they just love him)
    Feel like I go in circles with myself, I really just don’t know what to do. You know if someone is to ask me today am I in love him I can’t quite answer I feel like I’m on a seesaw and I can pushed up or down. I just don’t know what to do and I’m embarrassed to talk about it with my friends as I feel like I’m failing.
    Any advice or thoughts will be appreciated, thanks in advance ‘Queens’

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account