Mother in Laws /Parents in law

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elena Elena 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bytheseaplease Bytheseaplease 
    Participant

So just need to vent… need someone to relate… I’m feeling super vulnerable writing like this. I never do this stuff.

Just cant deal with the in laws and need to stay at their house…without my husband for a bit.

I’m such a flamin door matt. They are so excited to have a first grandchild, but they cant have that with out me! lol. I wish things were different. I know they want a massive part of this (even bought a cot so when we go there is a cot) but I feel so uncomfortable because I have never felt fully accepted by them, and now they are all about me because the grandchild… uhh cant explain the feelings I have about it all. It seems trivial and all, and they are well meaning people and we are all flawed but I wish other friends and family would understand that I feel uncomfortable?! is that hard to understand… they keep saying, “but isn’t it better if you stay there because if something happens they will be there?” I would rather not be pregnant and stressed…

anxious about so many things. I have soooo much to be grateful for but have a lot going on at the moment…

Going into final weeks of pregnancy, first baby, after years of infertility and 2 miscarriages. So its such a strange thing, but at 33 and a half weeks I’m still trying not to “get my hopes up” if you know what I mean. its like I’m daring to hope.

Flying to the city in a few days to stay for a few months, and need to stay with in laws until my husband can leave work and join me. (we are not staying there the whole time)
    love my husband so much and is a great great guy, and I want to spend quality time with him but even him trying to be nice to me is getting on my nerves! I have fears of car accidents and dying before this all happening. We have had so much death in the family recently.

Got a list as long as my arm of things to do…. Just super overwhelmed.

Also feeling all the difficult comments from over the years of infertility and wishing I had support. But I am such a private person now because of the hurt and misunderstanding.

I just wish people actually cared you know? like I have great friends in the city, but I am always the one making contact. Everyone is so busy these days. :0/

Profile photo of Elena Elena 
    Participant

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Elena Alexandra, my Husband Alexandra left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. Luke Lele Spell Temple that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my Husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr. Luke Lele for bringing back my Husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on drlelespelltemple@outlook.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account