I'm scared this is a mistake…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Becstar Becstar 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Janis Janis 
    Participant

My partner and I live in rented accommodation and we sublet the spare room. We both work full time however with rent, bills and a loan we’re trying to pay off, we have zero savings so are nowhere even near owning our own home. I’m almost 33, he’s 30, and we’ve decided to try for a baby. We figure I’m not getting any younger and it’s now or never to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. I AM SO FUCKING SCARED! Is this a mistake? We’ll have to kick out our lodger which will mean less income. I’m entitled to maternity pay which is a relief but Christ, are we crazy??? I’m sometimes excited and sometimes I want to just cry with worry and fear. My partner is so excited and confident that this is right for us…but do men comprehend the hard work that goes into raising kids? WHAT AM I DOING??? Did anyone else feel like this? And do you reckon I’m crazy?

Profile photo of Becstar Becstar 
    Participant

I just found out I am pregnant with my 3rd, my youngest is 9, and I am currently living with my parents!!.. I have wondered the same, is this a mistake?
    I remember 10 years ago when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I wondered the same thing. There have been plenty of hard times for many different reasons, But I know for sure that I had not made a mistake…..and this one is not either. Good luck on your journey x

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account