Feeling very alone but he is right beside me

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of De De 
    Participant

Feeling very alone, I’m married and have 2 kids but I am always alone if that makes sense ? The husband spends most of his time at work, in the shed or the office. I have spoken to him about this but he always makes me feel like I’m not important and brushes me aside for his car / projects. I have a fulltime job and do all the wifey duties with no help. God I’m lucky if I get a phone call around dinner time to tell me if he will be home for dinner ! He works long hours in construction and doesn’t have a set time for knock off. I’m not a nagger and I feel like I shouldn’t have to remind him to call if he is going to be late. The kids and I usually have dinner alone, and when he does come home he eats and then is off to the shed or the office……. when the kids are in bed I’m alone watching TV or reading until bedtime….. and you guessed it I go to bed alone too. He says he will be in later to bed when I say goodnight but its not till 1am or I wake up and he is asleep on the couch. I have work friends and school mum friends, but no close friends, I’m a bit of a home body. My sister and I aren’t really close any more due to situations with my husband that is far too hard / long to talk about. Sometimes I think I could just drive off and not come home but I don’t have anywhere to go. This totally sounds like a sob story! I’m a strong person who generally doesn’t ask for help and will always put my hand up to help others. God I don’t even know what I’m asking here ? I need a friend , somewhere to go to hang out, drink wine and not feel alone. I need some queens in my life!

Profile photo of Magenta Magenta 
    Participant

De, this post broke my heart 🙁 Firstly you are not alone. You’re amazingly strong for putting up with this for so long. Your husband’s behaviour is unacceptable. And I imagine the fact that you’ve brought it up with him, only for him to brush you aside, has made it a million times more difficult to tackle. He is not honouring your wedding vows, nor is he being a good dad to your kids. If you ask me, this has got to stop and he has to see how damaging he is being to your relationship. I suspect he doesn’t really see the full extent of it himself; I’m guessing this hasn’t happened overnight and it’s been a gradual thing? He really needs to understand the impact this is having on you and your family and that it can’t go on. But that’s easier said than done, I know. As with all relationships, there is probably a ton of shit that needs to be unpicked, in order to get to the bottom of why he is acting like this (I’m assuming he didn’t act like a total prick when you married him!)

You are right, you need a support network – people to confide in, to bounce ideas off of, to be there for you (with wine) when you decide to again tackle the situation, just to take your mind off things and to have a bit of you time. Where do you live? Not sure if there’s any way on here to find people in a certain area? But it def sounds like you need to arrange a babysitter and have some you time. Have you considered asking school mums/work friends if they fancy a night out? Or how about joining an evening class? Sounds really cliche and cringe, but it really is a good way to meet people and take some time out.

From my experience it’s not always close friends that are best placed to provide support anyhow. Sometimes it’s the random lady you bump into in the park, or the friend of a friend who you get chatting to. The key is opening up yourself. Let other people in. As many people as possible in my opinion! The more you talk the better you feel. In some ways it’s lower risk to open up to people that aren’t close…they probably don’t know your husband so it feels less personal and they may be less likely to judge. Up until recently I have found it extremely difficult to open up to people, I always try and deal with things myself (and I used to consider that the strong thing to do) but it’s actually meant I’ve bottled so much shit up and dragged it from relationship to relationship that it’s been bad for my mental health. Since my epiphany (coupled with seeing a therapist!) I’m now much better at opening up and I’m always surprised at the number of people going through similar experiences to myself, everyone masks it so well!

Sending you so much love. Remember you are not alone. From what you’ve said you’ve done nothing wrong and your husband is acting like an arsehole and you deserve so much more respect than he is giving you. Stay strong xxx

Profile photo of Motheroftwo Motheroftwo 
    Participant

Hello
    I know how you feel. I live with something very similar. I feel like my husband should be the one to turn to, my best friend, but he’s not. And that distance hurts, doesn’t it?
    I have two children as well, and it often feels like I’m on my own. It’s lonely even though there’s always somebody around. My friends are sympathetic, but are busy with their own families too. It is such a hard situation to be in, feeling so unsupported. Not good for our mental health!
    I don’t have much advice, as I haven’t perfected my own situation yet! But I do offer my complete understanding. Feel free to message me if you want to vent!
    You are a Queen. We deserve better. We can get through this xxx

Profile photo of  Anonymous

Good day, I Am Suzy Parker. Am from United States Of America, I want to quickly write on a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when i had a misunderstanding with my husband which leads to Divorced, I contacted this Powerful spell caster for help and He actually helped me without running away with my money.I follow the step that he ask and within 48 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr. Iyaryi, I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 48 hours. He did a perfect work for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is any body Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly Contact Dr. Iyaryi on His Email ID driayaryi2012@hotmail.com and he is Ready to Help you no matter the Situation, Here is His Valid Email ID: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2348056932763 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi

Profile photo of Alex Alex 
    Participant

Hello,
    Everything you have said I completely understand. I am too going through what you are going through. I am a first time mother to my almost 1 year old. I work part time as a registered nurse, my partner works a monday-friday job and finishes at 2:30pm every afternoon. I feel I am always cooking, cleaning, and caring for our daughter. My partner comes home from work and spends a lot of time on the computer. I feel he does not spend much time with our daughter, I know he doesn’t spend much time with me but it hurts me when he doesn’t seem as interested in our daughter as I am. I feel I do so many little things that are not appreciated. I feel some days I just want to take my daughter and leave this life, and begin a new life in a new town. I do not feel valued. I cannot speak with my partner as every time I try to he says I am arguing with him, and he walks away. When all I wanted was a conversation and him to understand. We do not sleep together, he needs his sleep for his 8.5hr work days, while I care for our daughter and work 1-2days a week shift work as a nurse.
    I do not have the answer on how to solve this issue, however I completely understand how you feel and that you are not alone
    Xx

Profile photo of Elena Elena 
    Participant

I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. My name is Elena Alexandra, my Husband Alexandra left me for another girl for three months ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love , A friend of mine Stephanie told me she saw some testimonies of this great Dr. Luke Lele Spell Temple that he can bring back my lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, She consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after three days my Husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for everything he made me pass through. i still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable it just too real to be real. Thank you Dr. Luke Lele for bringing back my Husband and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for anyone who might need the help of this great priest you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on drlelespelltemple@outlook.com

Profile photo of Kirbylee Kirbylee 
    Participant

Hi, my name is Kirby, I’m 29 and I’m in the exact same situation as you.
    I had a premi baby last year and have been doing it alone, it feels, the whole time.
    I have recently found out that my fiancee never even took a photo of me during my short pregnancy!
    Seriously pissed about that one!!!
    I too have given up trying to get him to come to bed with me… he watches the races or movies on tv or his phone and crashes on the lounge.
    He works all stupid fucking hours, comes home after dinner or later, or comes home in time for dinner and I’ve cooked for him then he says he ate about an hour ago and isn’t hungry, which would have been nice to know before I wasted all this food!
    He asks if I did shopping today, while I was taking care of baby and working part time, despite being able to see a full fridge and pantry, with some groceries still out on the table.

Our sex life is generally non-existent, and he gets the shits with me if he is ready for some, but I’ve got my period, or I’m tired, or baby is screaming in his cot, or I’m sick, or I just don’t bloody want him to touch me!!

I’d like to think its just males in general, but I know of several men who are the most wonderful family orientated blokes on the planet, who readily offer to help the missus, who hold her hand when out in public, take care of the kids so she can have a sleep in or get her hair done or do the groceries in peace, or not selfishly waste all of his extra income on self indulgence instead of taking his missus and kids out for a nice meal or pay for that unexpected doctors appointment, or compliment her outfit, or even notice it for that matter!!

Seriously, I could rant for days!!!

I’d just like to say that you are not alone, despite feeling very confident that you are.

I’d be happy to chat with you and rant together, if you’d like, about our useless partners and their lack of understanding.

Power to the Queens who are having a hard time…

Profile photo of  Anonymous

Hi everyone,
    Real & Powerful Love spell caster to get your Ex lover back fast online.
    I’m so excited.
    My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My name is Mary Wilkie from England.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account