Feeling like crap

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of EmilyRose EmilyRose 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Kat😜 Kat😜 
    Participant

Having an absolute shitty week, don’t know wether I want to run away and sleep for a week or go out and get drunk, anyone else ever feel like this…..

Profile photo of Desiree Desiree 
    Participant

Hi Kat, I feel like that fairly regularly and spend a lot of time wondering if it is some failure of mine that makes me feel this way. Am I just completely incapable of handling life or is this part of life? At this very moment, I am writing to you when I should be completing a paper for class. But I have hit a wall and need a small break for just a moment. Maybe you can’t run away just now, and sleeping for a week is a bit impractical, but you can take whatever little break you need. Have a few drinks, take a bubble bath, whatever you can do to get outside your head for just a bit can help. I am going to pop a little Irish whiskey in my coffee, finish my paper and take care of my shit. 🙂

Profile photo of EmilyRose EmilyRose 
    Participant

All the time!! Exactly the same space I’m in right now. Can’t explain it. Not over anything, yet everything in general. A little bit over myself right now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account