Am I Crazy To Want A Baby?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of annawest33 annawest33 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Jade Jade 
    Participant

Everyone in society makes me feel insanely crazy. ‘wait’, ‘don’t rush’, ‘not yet’….
    First of all, I am not a modern girl – I’ve always thought I should have lived in the 50’s back when being a house wife and popping out a bunch of kids was standard. Quite frankly, it’s always been it’s always been my dream. Sound weird? Yeah, everyone says so. I want to wake up early, make breakfast for the family, kiss everyone goodbye for work and school while handing them their lunch. When they’re off, I’ll clean the house, starting with the laundry and kids rooms. After I’m done, I’ll pick up the kids from school, feed them lunch and help with the homework. I could go on. Here’s the catch.
    I’m only 22 years old.
    I’ve heard nothing but ‘yeah, jade wants kids.. but not now right?’
    ‘but you’re so young!’
    ‘wait… how old are you???’
    ‘you’re such a mom already’
    ‘wow, you’re so good with children.. it’s like you have your mom jeans on already.. but not yet, okay?’
    ‘growing a baby is tough – don’t do it, okay?’ – this is from a pregnant fairy of mine and that comment alone wanted to make me punch her in the face for merely not embracing the pregnancy factor as i have a friend who can’t have kids.

anyway, i’m getting side tracked.
    I have stopped the Depo Provera .. I was supposed to go for my next injection on July 21st and didn’t go… Now my husband and I are just waiting (by the way, he’s 30).
    I also have IBS and i can never tell if my abdomen is swollen due to early pregnancy or the IBS… it’s super frustrating. at this point I’m just venting my frustration with the new feminist views that make me feel that women these days aren’t allowed to want to be a stay at home mom and i’m over it.

xxx

Profile photo of Boobsy LaRue Boobsy LaRue 
    Participant

Dear Queen,
    It sounds like you’ve given this a lot if thought. Knowing what you want in life is wonderful, I wallowed around for years with no direction!
    Of course, people mean well when they warn you off having kids early. Raising a family is a big job, in fact I believe it’s one of the highest callings any human being can rise to. Yes, people are doing it all around us, yes it’s common as mud, but heroes, queens and warriors are growing from that mud! (Sorry, I am sometimes prone to analogies that make no sense 😂).
    There are advantages to starting a family early. You will still be young and energetic while your babies are little. And believe me, you will need that energy. Raising kids is every bit as demanding and rewarding as having a high powered career, the catch is you will rarely get the kudos that you deserve for it. Except from your fellow Queens of course.
    Also, by the time your kids are leaving the nest you will still have plenty of years to do whatever you want. Maybe even be that young hot grandma 😉 – play the long game queen!

Lastly, is your partner on board? Have you discussed this with him in depth? What’s his attitude?

All power to you queen. You may be choosing a difficult road, but there are no perfect choices in life. It’s your life, nobody else is living it for you and nobody else can make your decisions for you.

Profile photo of annawest33 annawest33 
    Participant

today am a happy woman because of what Dr Gozza has done for me and am here to testify to everyone here on this forum how this man helped me win my husband back after he has left me and my 4 months daughter to go after another lady who used powers and lies to deceive my husband , it was a terrible situations for me till i storm into this woman who shared a story about Dr Gozza of [email protected], of Facebook just the way am sharing it today now , so i said let me give it a try and after i have explained to this man DR GOZZA from the united state he told me to calm down for there is no problem without a solution so he did his work , prayers, and told me to wait for 48 hours to receive a call, or messages from my husband , i was just like how will this happen , but it was 8 am on that faithful day when i got an apology text from my husband , saying he is so sorry for everything , i quickly take my phone to contact Dr Gozza and inform he that my man has texted me and that was how i got my husband back and today we are one happy family again, so with this great work done for me by DR Gozza [email protected], i have decided to share to world about he so whosoever suffering from heart break, marriage problems breakup , cheating spouse, can also contact he today on his email and i know and believe they will also be helped , because today am a living testimony of his good work

Goodbye

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account